For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, to give you a future and a hope. Jer. 29:11

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Its been a while

The house issue isn't going so well. I hired an attorney and a realtor to assit me in selling my house. We had one offer but she decided the house wasn't for her. We did have another offer but it was so low I would have no money to find a new place to live after paying the lawyer and the realtor.
I can think of other options, but they really aren't options because I don't know if it would work out. One is that my son can go live with his dad while I am travelling for the summer. But he has yet to get his own apartment. Also, I don't know if he'd be able to take the dog, too. I was told I can turn the house over to the mortgage company and let them go through the process of evicting me, but I will be out of town a lot, so I don't see how that would work, either.
I am praying something gets accomplished soon. I am supposed to leave for Vegas on the 22nd, the same day my house is to be auctioned. Lord, please make a way in this impossible situation, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment