For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, to give you a future and a hope. Jer. 29:11

Monday, March 29, 2010

Some not so great news

I found out last Thursday that my house is scheduled to be auctioned off on April 22. Bank Of America claims they sent me a certified letter stating so, which the did not. I am currently working with an organization to try to stop the auction.


In a previous post I wrote about my house, and how I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep it. Now I don't know if this is God trying to tell me to let it go or what, but if it is, I would have liked to be the one to make the choice instaed of having it made for me. Even if I got to keep the house, it really has become too much. With all the work that needs to be done, and me travelling, its just a burden. So, I am going to try to sell it before auction. It is indeed a fixer upper, but I am asking a fairly low price for 5 rooms and in a greeat neighborhood.


I'd write more, but I am exhausted today, and my thoughts are not as clear as I'd like. For those who pray, please pray I get a quick sell, and find a nice home I can afford quickly. I will keep you all updated.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you're able to get a positive resolution, wither it is sold or auctioned. Selling it would be good for you, but getting out from under what you called "an albatross" may be just the fresh start you need. I hope however it works, that you're able to find peace and a comfortable living environment.

    ReplyDelete