For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, to give you a future and a hope. Jer. 29:11

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What is this really costing me...

    I've been super busy on the road for work. I did a home show this past weekend and am leaving today to do another. My feet still hurt from the last one!! I really enjoy doing the shows, however I feel I may be sacrificing too much for the sole cause of making money.
    I have had to miss the last few weeks of church for the job, and will be missing it again this week. Due to my JRA, my feet are still swollen and sore from last weekend. So I wonder, is this worth it? Am I sacrificing my health and my relationship with God so I can make money? I'm not sure, but I do know I need to work so I can try to keep my house and pay my bills. Jobs are so scarce in my area, I have tried to find other work but to no avail. I really need some direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment